The Recipe For Making Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe (The Best!).
You can make Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe (The Best!) using 13 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe (The Best!)
- Insert 4 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Fill 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of hot sauce.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of plus 1 tablespoon kosher salt.
- Mix 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of freshly cracked black pepper.
- Mix 2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Add 2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Insert of Canola oil for frying.
- Fill 4 of brioche burger buns toasted.
- Mix 1 cup of thinly sliced cabbage.
- Mix of Bread and butter pickles.
Quick Step To Make Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe (The Best!)
- Add chicken, buttermilk, hot sauce, and 1 teaspoon kosher salt to a large resealable bag and refrigerate at least 4 hours or up to overnight..
- Heat 1 ½ inches of canola oil in a dutch oven or large pot to 350 degrees..
- In a wide bowl, combine flour, remaining salt, pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and canola oil. Remove the chicken from the buttermilk marinade and dip each piece in the flour mixture until well coated..
- Fry two piece of chicken at a time until golden brown and cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Rest the cooked chicken on paper towels to cool..
- Make the sauce by combining all sauce ingredients in a small bowl..
- Assemble sandwiches by spreading the open sides of the toasted buns with sauce. Top the bottom bun with fried chicken, pickles, lettuce, and the top bun..
That's how to make Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe (The Best!) Recipe.