The Recipe For Making Black Bean and Burger Casserole.
You can make Black Bean and Burger Casserole using 14 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Black Bean and Burger Casserole
- Mix of Bottom layer.
- Insert 30 ounces of black beans.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of chives.
- Mix To taste of pink Himalayan salt.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Middle layer.
- Insert 2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Add 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Top layer.
- Add 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Fill 1 pound of shredded mozzarella cheese divided.
Easy Way To Make Black Bean and Burger Casserole
- Add the beans to a 9x11 pan. Add a bit of salt, 1 teaspoon garlic and onion powder. Sprinkle the chives over the beans. Cover with half the cheese..
- Flatten the ground beef and lay it over the beans till they are covered. Season the beef with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Add the diced tomatoes. Top with the remaining cheese..
- I am going to tell you according to what lean/fat mixture you get is going to determine how much fat and shrinkage you will have. Mine was supposed to be 80/20 but the fat on top and the amount of shrinkage I imagine it was more like 73/27 at best. Drain the fat off. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
That's how to make Black Bean and Burger Casserole Recipe.