The Recipe For Making Different Type of Grilled Chilidog and a Redhot.
You can make Different Type of Grilled Chilidog and a Redhot using 16 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Different Type of Grilled Chilidog and a Redhot
- Mix of Red Hot.
- Insert 1/4 ounce of grilled redhot sausage.
- Prepare 1 slice of hotdog buns.
- Fill 2 tablespoons of grilled onion.
- Fill 1-1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- Insert of Hotdogs.
- Insert 2 ounce of grilled hotdog.
- Insert 1 slice of hotdog bun.
- Insert 1-1/2 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of grilled onion.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of chili garlic sauce the one with the rooster on it.
- Insert of Grilled onion.
- Fill 1 of large onion.
- Fill 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Insert 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
Step By Step To Make Different Type of Grilled Chilidog and a Redhot
- Light a fire. I used charcoal and oak wood..
- While I was grilling steaks I grilled a couple of redhots. Peel the onion and score the top. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the bottom of aluminum foil. This does two things it stops the acid from the onion from dissolving the foil and keeps the onion from sticking. Add the rest of the olive oil on top, season with salt and pepper..
- Add hotdogs to the grill along with the onion in aluminum foil. This is what the aluminum foil looks like after it was cooked with the olive oil in the bottom..
- Slice some onion. Add the redhot to a bun. Add mustard and onion. Add hotdog to a bun with mustard and chili garlic sauce..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
That's how to make Different Type of Grilled Chilidog and a Redhot Recipe.