The Recipe For Making Sausage, Onions, and Peppers Batch 4.
You can make Sausage, Onions, and Peppers Batch 4 using 7 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sausage, Onions, and Peppers Batch 4
- Insert 1 of large onion.
- Insert 12 ounces of beef smoked sausage.
- Fill 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Mix 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix 1-1/2 tablespoons of mayonnaise for each bun.
- Mix 1-1/2 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard for each bun.
- Prepare 3 slices of potato buns for sausages.
Easy Way To Make Sausage, Onions, and Peppers Batch 4
- Heat the oil. Slice the onion and pepper. Cut the sausage into thirds and lengthwise all the way through. Sauté the onion and peppers in the oil till onions are translucent..
- Add the sausage cut side down and sauté till just crisp. Turn the sausage..
- When done set aside. Add mayonnaise to the buns. Add 1 slice sausage then cover with onions and peppers. Add mustard then another slice of sausage and top with a bit of onion and peppers. Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
That's how to make Sausage, Onions, and Peppers Batch 4 Recipe.