The Recipe For Making Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce.
You can make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce using 15 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce
- Prepare of Burgers.
- Fill 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- Fill 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Add 1 of egg.
- Fill 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Add 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Mix 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Add 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Mix of Sauce.
- Add 60 ml of whisky (double shot).
- Prepare 2 tsp of crushed black peppercorns.
- Mix 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- Add as needed of olive oil or other vegetable oil.
Easy Way To Make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce
- In a bowl, combine burger ingredients and mix well. Optionally let rest in the refrigerator an hour or so to let spices combine..
- Divide meat into patties 1½ cm thick. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Cover and fry patties until done, with internal temperature of about 65–70°C (150–160°F), about 4 minutes per side. Set aside..
- Deglaze the pan with the whisky under medium-high heat, scraping the bits from the bottom. Let it simmer rapidly until it has reduced slightly, about one minute. Add broth and let it simmer for 2–3 minutes until it reduces to about half..
- Lower heat to medium. Add cream and crushed peppercorns. Let it simmer for 1–2 minutes until sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve burgers topped with sauce..
That's how to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce Recipe.