The Recipe For Making Pav Bhaji.
You can make Pav Bhaji using 12 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pav Bhaji
- Fill of Pav Bread or Burger Bread (8-10 no’s).
- Mix 1 of small Onion finely chopped.
- Insert 2-3 of tomato finely chopped.
- Mix 1/2 of capsicum/Bell pepper finely chopped.
- Insert 1 of potato Boiled and smashed.
- Insert 1 of carrot Boiled and smashed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas boiled and smashed.
- Mix 1/2 cup of finely chopped cilantro/coriander leaves.
- Fill 3-4 teaspoon of Pav Bhaji masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder/paprika.
- Insert 4-5 table spoon of Butter.
- Mix to taste of Salt.
Easy Way To Make Pav Bhaji
- Heat up the pan, add 2 tablespoons of butter in to the pan.
- Once the butter is hot enough then add chopped onion sauté it for 3-4 minutes/ golden brown on medium flame.
- Add chopped capsicum and sauté for 3-4 minutes and then add chopped tomatoes continue the same procedure for another 5 minutes/ capsicum and tomato’s to get mashy.
- Then add boiled and smashed potato, carrot and green peas to it.
- Add 3 teaspoon pav bhaji masala powder if required add according to your taste, add chilli powder.
- Sauté all vegetables for 3-4 minutes on low heat then add salt to taste and add one more tablespoon of butter to it and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Take tawa and heat up, spread 1/2 spoon of butter on tawa, cut the pav into half then place on the tawa, toast the pav on both sides with butter.
- Serve hot.
That's how to make Pav Bhaji Recipe.