The Recipe For Making Meatball subs. Because a meatball sub is the definition of comfort: saucy meatballs, melty cheese, toasted bread — what more could you want? Our meatballs are what make it: a combo of diced celery, carrots, onion. Easy Italian Meatball Subs with homemade meatballs, baked and topped with a simple Italian marinara sauce on a toasted bun with melted cheese.
A meatball sub is when a male places his pubicle sac and/or testicles into a woman's vagina. Preferably done during the menstrual cycle so that some sauce can accompany the meatballs. One of my kids' favorite meals. You can make Meatball subs using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Meatball subs
- Insert 1 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 package of sweet Hawaiian buns.
- Insert 1 of egg.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Insert of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Mix of Shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Add of Spaghetti sauce of your choice.
The meatballs can be prepared ahead of time and frozen, if desired. Meaty, saucy, two-napkin Meatball Subs are destined for heavy dinnertime rotation. Bring marinara sauce to a simmer in a large skillet over medium-low heat; add meatballs, tossing to coat. These easy Italian Meatball Subs combine homemade meatballs with pasta sauce and plenty of melted mozzarella all on buttered toasted sub rolls.
Easy Way To Make Meatball subs
- Mix meat, seasonings, egg, parmesan cheese together in large bowl. Form meat balls..
- Put meatballs in oven at 400 on cookie sheet for 30 mins. Flip over halfway through..
- Put meatballs on buns. Cover with desired sauce and mozzarella cheese on both sides. Bake another 5 minutes..
Start with frozen meatballs, prepared sauce, and a loaf of frozen garlic bread and serve your family this fun and hearty meatball casserole just a Meatball Sub Casserole. Meatball Subs - Made with the most flavorful, tender meatballs ever, smothered in marinara sauce Meatball Subs are a great way to feed a hungry crowd on game day. Classic meatball subs are a popular sandwich on many Italian restaurant menus but how often do we The first thing to know about a good meatball sub is to start with a good meatball that has the. Thoroughly mix all the meatball ingredients, and shape them into golf ball-sized balls. These Toasted Meatball Subs require a bit of extra time in the kitchen, but the results are so worth the effort. That's how to make Meatball subs Recipe.