The Recipe For Making Pretzel Buns.
You can make Pretzel Buns using 6 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pretzel Buns
- Add 2 cups of water warm.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Add 3 ounces of melted butter.
- Mix 5-6 cups of flour.
Quick Step To Make Pretzel Buns
- In mixer add water, yeast, salt, sugar and melted butter.
- Let sit until frothy about 10 minutes.
- Add flour one cup at a time until a soft dough if formed, not sticky.
- Remove from mixer and let rise in a greased bowl covered for about 1 hour.
- Roll out into 9 balls and let rise for half hour.
- Meanwhile boil one gallon of water with 4 tablespoons baking soda.
- Drop buns in boiling water for about a minute flip over.
- Dry on a wire rack, cut a cross on tops and brush with egg wash.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 400 until golden. Bake on a greased cookie sheet.
That's how to make Pretzel Buns Recipe.