The Recipe For Making Tempeh and Anchovy Burger.
You can make Tempeh and Anchovy Burger using 17 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Tempeh and Anchovy Burger
- Insert 2 of burger buns.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- Insert of Mayonnaise.
- Fill of Tomato.
- Fill of Lettuce.
- Insert of Chili sauce (if you like it spicy).
- Insert of Patty.
- Insert 100 g of Tempeh.
- Mix 80 g of Anchovy.
- Fill 2 cloves of garlic.
- Fill 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of soysauce.
- Fill 1 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of bread flour.
- Mix 1 Tbsp of margarine/butter.
- Insert 50 g of bread crumbs.
- Prepare pinch of salt and pepper.
Quick Step To Make Tempeh and Anchovy Burger
- Cut tempeh into dice and steam it for 15-20 minutes. Put steamed tempeh into a bowl and mash it with fork. Set aside..
- Remove the heads and inwards of anchovy. Finely chop anchovy and garlics..
- Heat the pan and melt margarine or butter. Put garlic, stir it until fragrance and add anchovy. Cook it about 5 minutes until anchovies cooked. Set aside.
- Mix cooked anchovy with mashed tempeh. Add all purpose flour, bread flour, soy sauce, salt, pepper and 3/4 part of beaten egg (the rest will be used for coating the patty). Mix it well..
- Divide patty dough into two. Shape into patty about 5 inches wide (depends on the wide of burger bun).
- Put patty into egg mixture and coat it with bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil with low fire and fry patty until it becomes golden brown..
- Spread butter on burger bun, and grilled it for 3 minutes.
- Put mayonnaise and other ingredients on burger as you like.
- Tempeh and Anchovy Burger is ready to serve 🍔✨.
That's how to make Tempeh and Anchovy Burger Recipe.