The Recipe For Making Meatloaf burgers.
You can make Meatloaf burgers using 8 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Meatloaf burgers
- Insert 2 pound of hamburger meat.
- Prepare 1 pack of onion soup mix.
- Mix 1 box of stove top stuffing.
- Fill 1 of egg.
- Fill of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill of Add favorite burgers toppings, & cheese don’t forget the hamburger buns or bread works just as well.
- Add of Sides.
- Add of French fries or Potato chips.
Easy Way To Make Meatloaf burgers
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with hands, if to dry for you add a splash of milk..
- Form into patties.
- Cook until done (oven on 350, or great for grilling, indoors grill) however you cook your burgers iam not adding cooking times or temperatures you do you.
- To frozen- take patties and place on cookies sheet put in freezer for 30- to 1 hr flash freezing then remove place in single layer in a lip lock bag can use wax paper and place in between patties too so they dont stick if you are freezing a lot. Can be cook right from frozen anyway you cook burgers. Skip the frozen patties in the store and skip the drive-through..
- Food prep - make patties place wax paper in between the patties, store in air tight container keep in refrigerator up to 4 days make sure to check the date on the meat and don’t keep past the date pre made like this..
That's how to make Meatloaf burgers Recipe.