The Recipe For Making Double Cheese Burger.
You can make Double Cheese Burger using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Double Cheese Burger
- Mix 1 lb. of Ground Chuck or, ground round.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- Fill of Course black pepper.
- Prepare of Kraft Singles.
- Prepare of Yellow onions.
- Fill of Red bell, yellow bell peppers.
- Insert of Onion buns.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare 2 of tbsp.oil.
Quick Step To Make Double Cheese Burger
- Cut your peppers and, onions set aside.
- Add salt and, pepper to meat then, form patties, don't have to use all the meat..
- Let patties sit for about 5 min, add some oil to a hot skillet, i use cast iron then, add peppers saute till translucent..
- Take out set aside, add butter to bun then toast, fry patties to your liking, i like mine med well once done add any toppings you like and, enjoy..
That's how to make Double Cheese Burger Recipe.