The Recipe For Making Chickpea Burgers.
You can make Chickpea Burgers using 13 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chickpea Burgers
- Insert 1 can of chickpeas.
- Mix 1 bunch of cilantro (1/2 cup).
- Insert 1/2 of sweet onion.
- Fill 1 clove of minced garlic.
- Mix 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Add 1/3 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Fill 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Insert 2 tablespoons of olive oil for cooking patties.
- Prepare of Dip.
- Insert 1/2 cup of chopped sweet onion.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- Add 3 tablespoons of ketchup.
Quick Step To Make Chickpea Burgers
- Puree onion in Cuisinart and drain liquid. The onion liquid causes patties to become too soggy.
- Puree 1/2 can of chickpeas, cilantro, garlic, cumin and salt.
- Mix breadcrumbs, cooked quinoa and drained onion puree. Form patties..
- Add oil to pan, can wipe off extra with paper towel, and cook patties on medium heat. Turn over and cook other side.
- Chop 1/2 sweat onion and mix with ketchup and mayonnaise..
- Can be served on toast, or on a bed of arugula..
That's how to make Chickpea Burgers Recipe.