The Recipe For Making Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas.
You can make Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas using 18 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas
- Add of Spices.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Insert To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of dark brown sugar.
- Mix of Beans and burger.
- Prepare 1 quart of baked beans.
- Mix 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Fill 1/2 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- Add 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Fill 1/4 pound of mozzarella cheese diced.
- Fill of Tortillas.
- Prepare As needed of 8 inch tortillas.
- Insert of Optional.
- Add To taste of your favorite hot sauce.
Quick Step To Make Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas
- Chop the peppers. Add the sirloin to a deep pan and brown add with it the peppers. Sauté 7 minutes and then stir in the spices..
- When browned add the beans and cheddar cheese. Let simmer for 30 minutes stirring often keep covered..
- When it's cooked remove from heat..
- Dice the mozzarella cheese..
- Add to the top of the beans and burger. Cover and let rest..
- Heat the tortillas till hot and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
That's how to make Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas Recipe.