The Recipe For Making Steamed Bao Buns.
You can make Steamed Bao Buns using 10 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steamed Bao Buns
- Add of Dough bao.
- Fill 300 gr of Gluten free flour.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Mix 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 200-250 ml of lukewarme water.
- Fill of Filled.
- Add 2 of Zuccini.
- Fill 200 gr of Mushrums.
- Insert 200 gr of Beef Bacon.
Easy Way To Make Steamed Bao Buns
- In a big bowl put all the bao ingredients and mix it well, knead it for 10-15 min untill get a dough. Let the dough rest for 1h. Once the rest time finish knead it again for 8 min. Cut the dough in 8 pieces and oval shaped kneaders..
- Once al the dough it's knead it un oval shaped, fold it in half and put a baking paper in the middle. Steam it for 10 min..
- Fill it out with the other ingredients and enjoy it!.
That's how to make Steamed Bao Buns Recipe.