The Recipe For Making Sausage Bun.
You can make Sausage Bun using 16 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sausage Bun
- Mix of A. The Bun.
- Fill 350 ml of water - warm.
- Add 1 of egg (60g) lightly beaten.
- Mix 1 tsp of salt.
- Fill 2 tbsp of corn oil/butter.
- Add 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 600 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk powder.
- Add 1 tsp of bread improver.
- Fill 2 1/4 tsp of INSTANT dried yeast.
- Add of B. 12 sausages.
- Insert of C. Egg Wash.
- Insert 1 of egg + 1 tbsp fresh milk.
- Add of (Beaten).
- Prepare of D. Second Wash.
- Mix 1-2 tbsp of melted butter.
Step By Step To Make Sausage Bun
- A. Using a stand mixer - Place A in the exact order listed, into a bowl of a stand mixer with attached dough hook. Mix at low speed until everything is mixed. Increase the speed to medium, keep kneading until a soft and pliable dough is formed. Dough should not break easily when stretched. Cover with cling film and rest for an hour or until it doubles in size. Proceed to step 3..
- Using a bread maker - Place everything in A into a breadmaker pan. Ingredients are placed in the exact order listed. Press ‘dough’ function and wait for it to beep and stop. Proceed to step 3..
- Transfer dough to a generously floured working top. Deflate or punch the dough down..
- Weigh & divide dough into equal portions & shape into balls. Flatten the ball, then roll into long cylinders, 2- 3 times longer than the sausage used. Wrap this around the sausage & place on baking sheet. cover with greased cling film & let rise again for at least 45mins. Brush buns with egg wash right before baking..
- Pre heat oven to 170°C depending on the oven and bake for 15mins or until turn golden brown. Once baked, take out from the oven and brush buns with melted butter while still hot..
That's how to make Sausage Bun Recipe.