The Recipe For Making Spicy Sausage.
You can make Spicy Sausage using 7 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Sausage
- Mix 1/4 pound of smoked sausage beef.
- Fill 2 teaspoons of mayonnaise.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Insert 1 of hotdog bun.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Insert 1 of large dill pickle.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of sriracha hot sauce.
Quick Step To Make Spicy Sausage
- Roast the sausage on an open flame..
- Split the sausage lengthwise but not all the way through. Quarter the pickle into quarters lengthwise. Add the condiments and sausage to the bun. Add pickle down the middle of the split sausage..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
That's how to make Spicy Sausage Recipe.