The Recipe For Making Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad.
You can make Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad using 22 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad
- Prepare of Ground beef (in patty form or not).
- Insert 1/2 cup of panko or tempura breading mix.
- Add 2 tbsp of Tom yum chilli paste.
- Add 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Insert 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Fill 3 of shallots, minced.
- Fill 2 of garlic cloves, smashed.
- Mix 2 tbsp of cilantro paste (Peruvian).
- Insert 2 tbsp of basil paste (Peruvian).
- Insert 1 pound of ground beef.
- Add of Vegetable oil for frying.
- Add of Cucumber salad.
- Fill 1 of garlic clove, smashed.
- Fill 2 of small chilli peppers.
- Fill 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Add of Juice from 1 lemon.
- Mix 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Add 1/2 cup of water.
- Insert 1 of large cucumber, sliced thinly.
- Insert 1/2 of big red onion, minced.
- Prepare to taste of Sesame oil,.
- Mix to taste of Fresh mint, basil, cilantro,.
Easy Way To Make Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad
- Mix panko, Tom yum paste, soy sauce, fish sauce, cilantro paste, basil paste, shallots and garlic in a large bowl. Mix and let stand for 5 minutes..
- Add 1 pound of ground beef to bowl. Mix well. Form into patties for frying. (You can also choose to let the ground beef crumble instead of forming distinct patties). Recipe is enough for around 20 small patties. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- For the dressing, pound garlic, chilies and half the sugar with a mortar and pestle. Add the liquid ingredients and stir. Add dressing to sliced cucumbers and onion. Add sesame oil to taste and set aside..
- Work with a heavy pan over medium heat. Cook patties in oil until golden brown..
- Serve patties with cucumber salad. Spoon extra dressing over patties. Garnish with fresh cilantro, mint and basil..
That's how to make Thai inspired ground beef with cucumber salad Recipe.