The Recipe For Making Breakfast Burger Melt.
You can make Breakfast Burger Melt using 5 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Breakfast Burger Melt
- Fill 2 of Burger patty 80/20.
- Fill 2 of over medium eggs.
- Insert 2 slices of ham.
- Prepare 4 of buttered slices of bread.
- Fill 3-4 slices of cheddar cheese.
Quick Step To Make Breakfast Burger Melt
- First, fry your burgers on medium heat in a skillet using your choice of seasoning. I use a steak seasoning blend. Cook till desired doneiness. I like my burgers cooked through..
- Next, in a small skillet fry your eggs separately one at a time. The egg yolk will be runny when the sandwich is cut in half. This is what's called over medium eggs. This is my favorite way to eat eggs. If you like your eggs more cooked do so. I pan fried the slices of ham for a minute..
- Then, take a buttered slice of bread on one side and place it buttered side down in the skillet..
- Then place a slice of the cheddar cheese on top of the bread in the skillet. Just like you do when making a grilled cheese. Then top with a cooked burger, the egg, and the slice of ham and cheese. (I used 1 slice of cheese I split in half for both sandwiches) Exactly like in the picture..
- Place a slice of buttered bread on top of the cheese. The buttered side of the bread is facing up, so when you flip the sandwich the buttered side will keep the bread from sticking to the skillet and it helps with browning the bread..
- In skillet on medium heat brown the bread on one side. Then flip and brown the other side. Just like you would when making a grilled cheese sandwich..
That's how to make Breakfast Burger Melt Recipe.