The Recipe For Making No Eggs No Dairy Bread Buns.
You can make No Eggs No Dairy Bread Buns using 6 ingredients in 14 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make No Eggs No Dairy Bread Buns
- Insert 330 gr of warm water.
- Prepare 50 gr of sugar.
- Mix 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Add 470 gr of bread flour.
- Insert 6 tbs of canola oil.
- Add 1 tsp of salt.
Quick Step To Make No Eggs No Dairy Bread Buns
- Warm the water until it is getting nice and warm when you dip your finger in it (about 105 degrees)..
- Add the water to a mixing bowl..
- Add the sugar and stir to dissolve. Add the yeast and stir to combine. Let the yeast rest for 5 minutes until it gets foamy..
- Add the flour and oil to the bowl. Stir to combine..
- Add salt and knead until the dough comes together..
- Knead until the dough smooth and elastic..
- Take a little bit of the dough and stretch it until it looks transparent. If the dough does not break/tear, it means the dough is smooth and elastic. If it's still broken/torn, continue to knead until it reaches the window pane (transparent)..
- Put the dough in a greased big bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and allow it to rise in a warm place until doubled..
- Gently deflate dough by punching down to remove all the gas and air bubble..
- Take the dough out onto a lightly floured surface..
- Divide the dough into 24 even pieces and shape each piece into a ball or whatever shape you like..
- Place the buns on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap. Allow the buns to rise on the baking sheet until doubled in size..
- Bake the dough in a preheated oven 400°F for about 10 to 12 minutes or until the top becomes golden..
- Soft and fluffy bread..
That's how to make No Eggs No Dairy Bread Buns Recipe.