The Recipe For Making Salmon Burgers.
You can make Salmon Burgers using 18 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Salmon Burgers
- Mix 1 can of salmon, around 14oz.
- Prepare 1 of jumbo egg.
- Insert 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Insert 1 tbsp of fresh or dried herbs (parsley or dill or chive or etc).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Fill 2 tsp of onion powder or 1/4 cup chopped onions.
- Add 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Insert A few of generous grinds of freshly cracked pepper.
- Add 1 of chopped scallion.
- Prepare of Serving options.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges.
- Prepare of Smoked paprika.
- Fill of Shredded cabbage.
- Insert of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Fill of Tartar sauce.
- Mix of Chipotle mayo.
Easy Way To Make Salmon Burgers
- Drain the canned salmon, reserving the liquid..
- Beat the egg in a bowl. Use a fork to mix in the salmon and all the rest of the ingredients with the egg..
- Form patties. I usually do ones about 3-4in wide and 1/2in thick but you can do whatever size you like. If the mix is feeling too dry and won't stick together into patties, add some of the reserved salmon liquid to moisten..
- Fry patties in oil over medium to medium-high heat till they are nice and crispy and browned on both sides..
- Serve with your choice of dressings..
That's how to make Salmon Burgers Recipe.