The Recipe For Making Peanut burger.
You can make Peanut burger using 7 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Peanut burger
- Add 2 cups of Ground nut.
- Add 1 cup of Sugar.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Fill 4 of Eggs.
- Insert 2-2 1/2 cups of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Mix of Vegetable oil for frying.
Quick Step To Make Peanut burger
- In a bowl add ground nut, remove the dirt or stones from it if there is.
- Add sugar, salt nd baking powder to it.
- Break eggs in another bowl n whisk.
- Pour d egg gradually nd sprinkle flour all over the ground nut.
- Take the bowl nd shake it at once.
- Continue the process by adding egg n flour, nd continue shaking the bowl until u have a perfect mould floured ground nut.
- Use ur hands to separate some that gum each other n mould with ur hand.
- Sift the ground nut to remove the excess flour.
- In a frying pan add Veg. Oil n heat, then pour the ground nut gently into the pan n deep fry until golden brown..
That's how to make Peanut burger Recipe.