The Recipe For Making Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns).
You can make Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns) using 20 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns)
- Mix of Dough 發酵麵團.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Insert 2 tsp of yeast mixed with 2 tbsp water.
- Add 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 480 grams (3 1/4 cups) of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Mix of Roux 油酥 (optional).
- Insert 120 grams (3/4 cups) of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of lard.
- Insert of Filling 餡.
- Fill 1 lb of ground pork.
- Fill 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Add 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Add 1 tbsp of mijiu (rice wine).
- Fill 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Insert 1 tbsp of salt.
- Mix 1 tbsp of black peper.
- Prepare 150 grams of chopped green onions.
- Add of Garnish.
- Add of white sesame seeds.
Step By Step To Make Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns)
- Use a mixer to make the filling; refrigerate it.
- Use a mixer to make the dough; divide the dough into 12 pieces (each one is about 40 grams).
- Use a mixer to make the roux (optional); divide the roux into 12 pieces.
- Wrap each small piece of roux into a small piece of dough; make them into balls.
- Make the buns -- flatten the balls and wrap the filling into them.
- Preheat the oven to 400F; at the same time use some water to stick white sesame seeds on each bun, and then bake the buns for about 20-25 minutes.
That's how to make Hujiao bing (Taiwanese pepper buns) Recipe.