The Recipe For Making Slow cooked Kahala Pork.
You can make Slow cooked Kahala Pork using 8 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Slow cooked Kahala Pork
- Prepare 3 lbs of pork shoulder or butt roast.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of liquid smoke.
- Add 1 tablespoons of coarser sea salt.
- Add 6 of frozen mini corn cobs.
- Add of Sides.
- Mix 1 of pineapple or can pineapple chunks.
- Prepare of Dinner rolls.
- Mix of Hamburger buns for sandwich.
Easy Way To Make Slow cooked Kahala Pork
- Pierce pork all over with a fork and place in a large zip lock bag add liquid smoke and sea salt sip to seal and squish around to mix. Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut pineapple into chunks or slices in place in a container with a lid refrigerate (same with the can pineapple).
- Wrap each piece of corn with aluminum foil and place in Refrigerator.
- To cook- Place pork mixture into slow cooker cover pork with a layer of foil and add foil wrap corn on top cook on low 8 to 10 hours (i add the corn 2 hrs before its done).
- Remove corn and foil and shred pork with two forks.
- Serve shredded pork on hamburger buns with pineapple slices and corn on the cob.
- This is easily a food prep meal and can stay in refrigerator up to 5 days (check meat dates) (cooking on day 5) for food prep do steps 1-3.
- What do do with any leftover pulled pork.
That's how to make Slow cooked Kahala Pork Recipe.