The Recipe For Making Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns.
You can make Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns using 17 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns
- Prepare of Dough.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of white sugar.
- Fill 1 (.25 ounce) of package active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C).
- Fill 1/2 cup of milk.
- Mix 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Mix 1/4 cup of butter.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Insert 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- Mix 4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Topping & Filling.
- Add 3/4 cup of butter.
- Add 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Mix 1 cup of chopped pecans, divided.
- Insert 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon.
- Insert 1/4 cup of melted butter.
Easy Way To Make Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns
- In a small bowl, dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar and yeast in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes. Warm the milk in a small saucepan until it bubbles, then remove from heat. Mix in 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup butter and salt; stir until melted. Let cool until lukewarm..
- In a large bowl, combine the yeast mixture, milk mixture, eggs and 1 1/2 cup flour; stir well to combine. Stir in the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. When the dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes..
- Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 1 hour..
- While dough is rising, melt 3/4 cup butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in 3/4 cup brown sugar, whisking until smooth. Pour into greased 9x13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle bottom of pan with 1/2 cup pecans; set aside. Melt remaining butter; set aside. Combine remaining 3/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup pecans, and cinnamon; set aside..
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, roll into an 18x14 inch rectangle. Brush with 2 tablespoons melted butter, leaving 1/2 inch border uncovered; sprinkle with brown sugar cinnamon mixture. Starting at long side, tightly roll up, pinching seam to seal. Brush with remaining 2 tablespoons butter. With serrated knife, cut into 15 pieces; place cut side down, in prepared pan..
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour or until doubled in volume. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)..
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool in pan for 3 minutes, then invert onto serving platter. Scrape remaining filling from the pan onto the rolls..
That's how to make Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns Recipe.