The Recipe For Making Minced meat tofu patty.
You can make Minced meat tofu patty using 9 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Minced meat tofu patty
- Add 150 g of Tofu.
- Mix 150 g of Minced meat.
- Fill of Egg x1.
- Fill Teaspoon of Shao xing wine x1/2.
- Mix Teaspoon of Soya sauce x1.
- Mix Tablespoon of Oyster sauce x1.
- Fill of Water x6 tablespoon (add more water if you need).
- Prepare Teaspoon of Dark soya sauce x3/4.
- Mix of Garlic powder and onion powder (OPT).
Quick Step To Make Minced meat tofu patty
- Mix tofu and mince meat.
- Add beaten egg in.
- Add 1 teaspoon of soya sauce to taste, dash of pepper, onion and garlic powder for taste..
- Add oil to pan.
- Use a tablespoon to scope mixture into pan (low-med heat).
- 3 mins on eat side (or slightly browned).
- Sauce - add all ingredients in and mix. Add water to suit your taste..
- Option 1) Add patties back into pan and cook 30 seconds with sauce (make sure sauce covers all patties).
- Option 2) Cook sauce and pour them on top of patties.
That's how to make Minced meat tofu patty Recipe.