The Recipe For Making Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker.
You can make Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker using 7 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker
- Insert 6 of # Boston Butt or any size, just remember it's 1 to 1 1/2 hours per pound smoke time.
- Fill of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare of Meatheads Memphis Dust, found in my recipes.
- Fill of Hickory, Pecan, Cherry, or other fragrant woods.
- Insert of Kaiser roll, hamburger bun, or the homemade hamburger buns found in my recipes.
- Prepare of KFC coleslaw-in my recipes.
- Mix of Eastern Carolina BBQ sauce-in my recipes.
Quick Step To Make Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker
- Remove any excess fat if desired..
- Light sprinkle some Kosher Salt on the pork then wrap in plastic wrap, put into refrigerator for 1 hour or so..
- Sprinkle all over the pork with the Rub then rub in..
- Prepare the smoker with the Minion Method-in my recipes.
- When ready, put the pork on the grate, attach the probe, and insert the food probe into the pork. Close the lid and set timer for about 6 hours.
- Maintain 225f to 250f, sometimes not possible but won't hurt if it gets higher..
- Add a little wood and replenish as desired..
- The food temperature will stall out at about150f to 160f as there's a lot of evaporation. When it's ready to, it will rise more rapidly than before..
- When the interior of the pork hits 190f+, remove it from the grill. Wrap with foil and, if ready let rest at room temperature. To serve later wrap floiled pork in a towel and place into a cooler to keep warm..
- After resting, simply take two forks and pull apart until shredded. My wife pushes down with her palms and it just flattens this tender meat!.
- Place heaping pieces of the pork on the bottom bun, top with coleslaw then dribble with the sauce. Add the cover and serve..
That's how to make Smoked Pulled Porks On a Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker Recipe.