The Recipe For Making Cheese stuffed burgers.
You can make Cheese stuffed burgers using 11 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cheese stuffed burgers
- Add of Beef.
- Add 1 kg of minced beef.
- Add 1 tbsp of powder garlic.
- Insert 2 tbsp of powder onions.
- Mix 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Mix 2 tsp of pepper.
- Add of Stuffing.
- Mix of Cheddar cheese.
- Add of Cream cheese.
- Insert of Green onions.
Quick Step To Make Cheese stuffed burgers
- Add the spices to minced beef and mix properly together (you can add whatever spices you like to your taste).
- Between two parchment sheets spread your meat using a cup or a plate (to make it even).
- Roll up the sides of the patty and add your choice of stuffing.
- I chopped the onions and added two kinds of cheese, you can go creative to whatever you use inside!.
- Add the other patty on top and roll between your hands to make sure it's properly sealed.
- In a hot frying pan, grease the bottom and add your patties.
- Flip on both sides till you get the perfect cook and look, and serve hot, ENJOY!.
That's how to make Cheese stuffed burgers Recipe.