The Recipe For Making Sweet Potatoe buns.
You can make Sweet Potatoe buns using 7 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sweet Potatoe buns
- Mix 2 cups of sweet potato, baked and peeled.
- Add 1/4 cup of flax seeds, ground.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry rolled oats, ground.
- Mix 1/2 cup of dry quinoa, ground.
- Insert 1/2 cup of whole pecans, ground.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Insert 1/4 cup of white sesame seeds.
Easy Way To Make Sweet Potatoe buns
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the sweet potatoes to a large mixing bowl. Use a fork to mix in the ground flax..
- Add the ground oats, quinoa, pecans, and baking powder to the bowl. Mix everything until the batter has an even consistency, but try not to overmix..
- Use your hands to form mix into buns that are about ¾-inch thick and 3 to 4 inches in diameter. Place the buns onto the prepared baking sheet..
- Bake for 10 minutes, and then carefully flip the buns. Sprinkle each bun with a bit of sesame seeds..
- Bake for an additional 7 to 10 minutes until the buns are browned to your liking. Remove from the oven and let the buns cool for 5 minutes before serving..
That's how to make Sweet Potatoe buns Recipe.