The Recipe For Making Pepper Ground Turkey w/out Buns.
You can make Pepper Ground Turkey w/out Buns using 10 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pepper Ground Turkey w/out Buns
- Add 1 of chopped yellow bell pepper.
- Mix 1 of chopped red bell pepper.
- Mix 1 of chopped yellow onion.
- Add 2-3 of chopped cloves garlic.
- Fill of Ground turkey.
- Mix of Avocado oil.
- Prepare of Quinoa.
- Prepare of Fresh spinach.
- Add 4 of sliced fresh tomatoes.
- Mix of Jalapeno stuffed olives.
Easy Way To Make Pepper Ground Turkey w/out Buns
- Wash and chop the bell peppers, onions, and garlic..
- In a bowl, add the ground turkey. Place all vegetables into the bowl and mix them. Form thin patties..
- On stove (you can also cook on the grill), use avocado oil. Cook until done..
- Instead buns, use quinoa. On the plate, place the quinoa and add tomatoes and olives on top. Surround it with fresh spinach. Place the turkey patties on top of the tomatoes. Add avocado on top of the patties..
That's how to make Pepper Ground Turkey w/out Buns Recipe.