The Recipe For Making Chicken Cheesesteak (Ninja Foodi).
You can make Chicken Cheesesteak (Ninja Foodi) using 13 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken Cheesesteak (Ninja Foodi)
- Fill 2-4 lbs of frozen chicken breast.
- Add 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Mix 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire.
- Fill 4 drops of Liquid Smoke.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Kraft Chipotle Aioli.
- Mix 1 of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper sliced.
- Add 4 oz of baby bella mushrooms.
- Insert slices of provolone cheese.
- Add As needed of Hoagie buns.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Mix As needed of Ranch dressing (for topping).
- Add to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Step By Step To Make Chicken Cheesesteak (Ninja Foodi)
- Whisk together broth, worcestershire, liquid smoke, and aioli. Add to nanoceramic liner inside Foodi..
- Put chicken breast (still frozen) in sauce mix. Salt and pepper. Top with sliced vegetables. Salt and pepper. Put on pressure lid and set valve to seal. Set Foodi to pressure cooker hi 12 minutes. Quick release when done..
- Remove pressure lid and take chicken breast out and put into another bowl. Shred chicken and return to nanoceramic liner letting it stay on keep warm. Insert the reversible rack..
- Slice open hoagie buns and butter the insides of them. Lay them flat (inside facing top) on rack. Shut air crisper lid. Set Foodi to Air Crisp 400°, press start. I let it brown about 3 minutes, but you can open lid and check periodically to make sure it hasn't crisped too much..
- Add provolone cheese slices to toasted buns. Reshut air crisper lid and press start for air crisp another 30-45 seconds until cheese is melted. Return Foodi function to Keep Warm..
- Assembled by putting hoagie bun on plate, use tongs to add chicken/vegetable mix (no juice), and top with ranch..
- Repeat steps 4-6 for each additional sandwich, allowing the chicken and vegetables to just stay on keep warm until each person wants their sandwich..
That's how to make Chicken Cheesesteak (Ninja Foodi) Recipe.