The Recipe For Making Vegan Steam Buns.
You can make Vegan Steam Buns using 8 ingredients in 12 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Vegan Steam Buns
- Fill 2 cups of all- purpose flour.
- Insert 1 tbsp of wet yeast.
- Add 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Add 150 ml of warm water.
- Add 1 tsp of sugar.
- Add of 1 pinch salt.
- Fill of Chocolate chips.
Step By Step To Make Vegan Steam Buns
- Add the wet yeast and the sugar into the warm water and stir until the yeast dissolves..
- Add flour, baking powder and salt to the mixing bowl and mix..
- Wet yeast doesn’t need to grow like dry yeast so we can use it right away..
- Add the yeast mixture to the dry ingredients along with olive oil and mix..
- After mixing everything together, take the dough out and place it on the counter where we’ll kneed it. We will kneed it for 10-15 minutes..
- Coat a mixing bowl with cooking oil and place the dough into it and then cover..
- Set aside for about 1 hour to let dough rise..
- Place the dough on the counter and cut into 6 pieces which we will shape into balls..
- Flatten the balls but make sure the middle is thicker..
- Place the chocolate chips in the middle and fold the sides of the dough over top the chocolate..
- Place into cupcake paper, cover and let rest for another 10 minutes..
- Steam for 15-20 minutes..
That's how to make Vegan Steam Buns Recipe.