The Recipe For Making 5 min Sticky Rice Bun.
You can make 5 min Sticky Rice Bun using 7 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make 5 min Sticky Rice Bun
- Insert 150 g of glutinous rice flour.
- Insert 1 of egg.
- Insert 30 g of olive oil (or any oil).
- Fill 20 g of sugar.
- Add 1 spoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 g of baking powder.
- Prepare of Nuts (optional).
Step By Step To Make 5 min Sticky Rice Bun
- Mix everything except glutinous flour.
- Sieve 150g glutinous flour (can be bought on Amazon or H mart).
- Pour into molds (or any cups that can go into oven). Sprinkle nuts on top of them.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Bake for 35 min..
- Eat! 😀.
That's how to make 5 min Sticky Rice Bun Recipe.