The Recipe For Making DDs Freeka Vegeburgers.
You can make DDs Freeka Vegeburgers using 13 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make DDs Freeka Vegeburgers
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry cracked freekeh.
- Mix 1 1/3 cups of water.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Insert 10 oz of vegetarian burger of choice.
- Prepare 1/2 of finely chopped onion.
- Fill 1 tbsp of oil.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Add 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of poultry seasoning.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Mix 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 heaping tbsp of all-purpose flour..
- Prepare to taste of BBQ sauce (optional).
Quick Step To Make DDs Freeka Vegeburgers
- Bring water and salt to a boil. Add the freekeh and reduce heat to medium- low..
- Cover and simmer until liquid is absorbed about 25 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes..
- Allow the Freekeh to cool completely..
- Mix together 1/2 of the Freekeh and 10 ounces of a vegetarian burger of choice (I prefer the Loma Linda/Worthington canned burger)..
- Season with; -1/2 finely chopped onion sauteed in 1 Tablespoon of oil. -1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder. -1 Tablespoon of soysauce. -1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning. -1/2 teaspoon black pepper..
- Add; 2 large eggs and 1 heaping Tablespoon of all purpose flour. Mix well..
- Heat large frying pan to medium-high, add 1-2 Tablespoons of cooking oil and fry patties the size of your burger-buns and about 1/2 inch in thickness. Reduce heat and fry gently until firm and medium brown on both sides..
- Remove from pan and serve on bun with toppings of choice..
- If you enjoy BBQ burgers, cook covered at very low temperature just until patties are well formed but not browned. Then place on the BBQ as you would any hamburger..
That's how to make DDs Freeka Vegeburgers Recipe.