The Recipe For Making Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers.
You can make Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers using 9 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers
- Prepare 2 lbs of hamburger meat.
- Add 1 box of stuffing.
- Prepare 1 package of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Fill 1/2 can of corn drained.
- Fill 1/2 can of spinach drained or Collar greens.
- Fill of Toppings.
- Add of Hamburger buns/ cheese.
- Add of Whatever hamburger toppings you like and condiments.
Easy Way To Make Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers
- Add all ingredients and mix.
- Form into patties.
- Cook until done (i used the ninja foodie grill) Cook however you make your burgers this also may depend on the season & weather.
- Make extra and freezer them for later. (can be cooked from frozen) i only needed 5 so iam freezing the rest..
- Cheese optional.
That's how to make Spinach and corn meatloaf hamburgers Recipe.