The Recipe For Making Pineapple Ham Sandwich.
You can make Pineapple Ham Sandwich using 5 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pineapple Ham Sandwich
- Fill 1 of hoagie bun.
- Insert 1/2 pound of leftover baked ham.
- Mix 1 slice of pineapple from baked ham.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
Easy Way To Make Pineapple Ham Sandwich
- Add mayonnaise and dijon mustard to the bun smear the mustard into the mustard..
- Add the ham. Add the pineapple in pieces across the top lengthwise. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
That's how to make Pineapple Ham Sandwich Recipe.