The Recipe For Making Stuffed chicken buns.
You can make Stuffed chicken buns using 11 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Stuffed chicken buns
- Add 250 gm of flour.
- Add 100 gm of butter.
- Add 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Mix 1 cup of milk.
- Insert 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded chicken.
- Add 1 cup of sliced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced capsicum(green).
- Prepare Handful of mushrooms.
- Mix As needed of Cooking oil.
- Insert as needed of Peppercorns,salt.
Easy Way To Make Stuffed chicken buns
- Mix the flour with the butter and baking powder, baking soda, salt, add on warm milk to make dough preferably on dough mixer to keep the consistency fine.
- Cover the mixture and keep it for 10min.
- For the stuffing add chicken,onions,capsicum and shallow fry it while adding salt and pepper.
- Take the dough mix and roll it evenly to small balls then taking one ball at a time flatten it and put some stuffing and then roll the sides up.
- Brush all the buns with melted butter and sprinkle some sesame seeds/kaalajeera on top.
- Pre heat oven to 375 celsius and keep the buns for 35-40mins.
- Serve it hot.
That's how to make Stuffed chicken buns Recipe.