The Recipe For Making Chicken parm burgers. This Chicken Parm Burger Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Spoon sauce from skillet onto bottom halves of burger buns and place patties on top. Here is a quick and delicious option for any day of the week!
These Chicken Parm Burgers are made with fresh basil and oregano, coated in seasoned breadcrumbs, and topped with marinara sauce and melted mozzarella. Place the burgers on a baking sheet lined with parchment or foil. Spoon a dollop of the marinara. You can make Chicken parm burgers using 10 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken parm burgers
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of dry breadcrumbs.
- Insert 1/4 cup of milk.
- Add 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Mix 1 of egg.
- Prepare Tablespoons of pizza seasoning.
- Fill 1 1/2 cup of pasta sauce.
- Add 1 loaf of and Italian whole loaf bread or hamburger buns.
- Insert 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Mix 2 Tablespoons of garlic powder.
Keywords: chicken parmesan burger king, Chicken Parmesan Burgers, ground chicken parmesan burgers. Like chicken parm without all of the fat. In a large bowl, mix together chicken, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, parsley, minced garlic, and parmesan cheese. Parm-Style Chicken Burger - Turn the classic Chicken Parmesan into a delicious chicken burger!
Easy Way To Make Chicken parm burgers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees..
- Combine ground chicken, dry bread crumbs, milk, parmesan cheese, egg and 1 tablespoon of pizza seasoning in a large bowl. Mix well with your hand to combine. Do not over mix. Divide the meat mixture into six evenly portioned patties. Place a divot or hole in the middle of each patty. This will help to avoid "golf balls" and the patties will stay flat..
- Place the patties on a baking sheet that has been lined with foil (I recommend non stick if you can get it) and spray the foil with cooking oil spray to avoid sticking. Spray the tops of the burgers with cooking oil spray as well to encourage browning..
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven and flip the burgers. Return to oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the burgers are opaque and entirely cooked through. Remove from oven and set aside..
- While burgers are cooking slice your loaf of Italian bread into 6 slices approximately 1 1/2 inches thick. Lay on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper..
- Brush bread with melted butter and sprinkle evenly with garlic powder and pizza seasoning. Bake garlic toast for 5 minutes or until lightly browned on top. When garlic bread is done, top each slice with a prepared burger. Divide the pasta sauce evenly on tops of all the burgers. Sprinkle the Italian cheese blend evenly on the tops of all the burgers. Return burgers to the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese. Remove from oven and allow to rest for five minutes before serving..
- I used hamburger bus, I think a really good a Kaiser roll. I didn’t have a loaf of bread so.... it’s good either way you go on the bread..
I am excited to be celebrating #BurgerMonth, hosted by Girl Carnivore, with lots of amazing bloggers. Seriously, these were fast and easy, everybody loved them, and they really taste like chicken. Burger King has been the most aggressive risk-taker lately. Just this past summer they put bacon Grilled fast food chicken has its place, but we're talking about chicken parm here: Fry it or leave it. Chicken Parm Burger, this was easy to make and had tons of flavor. That's how to make Chicken parm burgers Recipe.