The Recipe For Making Spicy Onions and Sausage.
You can make Spicy Onions and Sausage using 10 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spicy Onions and Sausage
- Mix of Sauce.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoon of paste.
- Mix 1-1/2 tablespoon of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Fill 1-1/2 tablespoon of honey.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Fill 1-1/2 tablespoon of rice vinegar.
- Fill 1/2 of large onion about 2/3 cup.
- Fill of Sausage.
- Insert 1/2 pound of beef sausage 2 links.
- Fill 2 of hotdog buns.
Step By Step To Make Spicy Onions and Sausage
- Heat a skillet. Slice the sausage lengthwise but not all the way through..
- Add to the skillet cut side down. Heat till good and caramelized and crispy. Chop the onion..
- Add the onions..
- Turn the sausage. Sauté the onion..
- Add the sauce ingredients and mix well. When the onions are translucent and soft add them in the sauce. Mix well..
- Add the sausage to the buns..
- Top off with the onion sauce. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!!.
That's how to make Spicy Onions and Sausage Recipe.