The Recipe For Making Sourdough Milk Buns.
You can make Sourdough Milk Buns using 8 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Sourdough Milk Buns
- Insert 100 gr of sourdough starter (mature 100% hydration).
- Fill 210 gr of bread flour.
- Add 30-40 gr of sugar.
- Mix 135 gr of milk.
- Add of (me: 90 gr milk + 45 gr liquid whipped cream).
- Insert 3 gr of salt.
- Prepare 20 gr of unsalted butter.
- Mix of Food colors.
Easy Way To Make Sourdough Milk Buns
- Mix starter, flour, sugar and milk until well combined and rest it for autolyse process for about 30 mins (cover with napkin)..
- Knead well the dough then eventually add salt and butter. Knead until reaching window pane. Rest 3 hours..
- Divide dough into your preference size, filling and color. Shape. Rest until double in size (for about two hours; depending on your room temperature).
- Preheat oven. Bake at 160 degcel for about 20-30 mins (depending on your oven).
- Cool it completely and decor as you wish. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Sourdough Milk Buns Recipe.