The Recipe For Making Fried Potato Patty.
You can make Fried Potato Patty using 10 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Fried Potato Patty
- Add 2 of Potatoes, peeled.
- Mix 1 Clove of Garlic.
- Insert 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Insert of Pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Add 1 of Onion.
- Add 1 of Egg.
- Insert 1/4 Cup of Flour.
- Mix 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Insert 100 g of Cheese (Optional).
Easy Way To Make Fried Potato Patty
- Salt water then boil peeled potatoes for about 15 minutes (or until soft).
- In a large bowl, mash potatoes until soft..
- Mix in egg, garlic, onion, salt, pepper, flour, cheese and milk. Stir together..
- Using a glove, roll the potato mixture into a ball then press down to form a patty shape.
- Fry in a pan, using butter, for about 5 minutes on each side.
That's how to make Fried Potato Patty Recipe.