The Recipe For Making Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs. Before you jump to Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn't Need To Be Difficult. The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. If you like the red onion sauce served on the hot dogs you get from the road side carts, you'll enjoy this easy to prepare sauce.
The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of. They're seasoned with mustard, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, and tomato paste. Stir in the hot sauce, yellow.. You can make Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs using 22 ingredients in 10 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs
- Fill of Sauce.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Fill 1/2 teaspoon of molasses.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Fill 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of dry mustard powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Insert 1 pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Fill 1 of large onion.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of tapioca starch.
- Insert 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Insert To taste of ground black pepper.
- Mix of Hotdogs.
- Add 6 slices of hotdog buns.
- Add 1-1/2 pounds of all beef 1/4 pound hotdogs.
- Fill of Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely shredded fontina cheese.
- Fill of Condiments.
- Insert To taste of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Add To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
York hot dog then you know that there are few things better than the simple combination of mustard, sauerkraut, and Sabrett's onion sauce. This dog: an all-beef frank wrapped with a snappy natural casing, cooked on a flatiron griddle, dressed with spicy brown. New York Hot Dog Onion Sauce Recipe. My family and I lived in the New York City area for a little over six months two years ago.
Quick Step To Make Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs
- Brown the beef. When browned drain and add tomato paste, salt, and pepper to taste. It's very important to drain very well..
- Mix the water, vinegar, mustard powder, molasses, sugar, cinnamon, and starch..
- Heat the oil and add the onions and salt the onions just a bit. Sauté till the onions are translucent and starting to brown..
- Add the garlic to the onions sauté for 1 minute..
- Add the ground sirloin mixture, and stir in mixing well..
- Give the water mixture a good stir and add to the ground sirloin mixture. Cook till thickened. Simmer for about 20 minutes..
- Cook the hotdogs as you like. Split down the middle of hotdogs but not totally in half. Add to the bun..
- Add sauce into the split of the hotdog. Shred the cheese..
- Add cheese to the top..
- Add ketchup and mustard. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Today is Day One of Super Bowl food! First up is onion sauce for hot dogs that is very similar to the kind sold on hot dog carts in NYC. Onion Sauce for Hot Dogs Recipe. Every hot dog you cook this tailgate season will be dramatically improved by the addition of this addictive onion sauce. The red onion sauce on hot dogs was the creation of Alan S. That's how to make Meaty Onionie Sauce, On Hotdogs Recipe.