The Recipe For Making Brad's bacon garlic pub burger.
You can make Brad's bacon garlic pub burger using 27 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Brad's bacon garlic pub burger
- Fill of For the beef.
- Prepare 3 lbs of 80/20 ground beef.
- Add 1/2 lb of minced bacon.
- Fill 6 oz of gouda cheese, small cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Fill 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Insert 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Add 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- Fill 3 tbs of worchestershire sauce.
- Mix 3 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Add 24 oz of pale ale or pilsner beer, divided.
- Mix of For the beer cheese sauce.
- Insert 1 of lg package Velveeta or other American cheese.
- Insert 1/4 cup of milk.
- Fill 1/4 cup of beer.
- Fill 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Insert of Ingredients to caramelize.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of chopped bacon.
- Prepare 1 of lg red onion, sliced.
- Mix 1/2 lb of crimini mushrooms, sliced.
- Insert 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Mix of Other ingredients.
- Insert of Brioche or onion buns, toasted.
- Prepare of Deli mustard.
- Insert of French fried onions.
- Add of Kosher dill spicy pickles, use quality pickles. Not cheap ones.
Step By Step To Make Brad's bacon garlic pub burger
- Mix all ingredients for the burger patties except for the beer in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes, form into 8 patties and put on a plate..
- Heat 2 lg frying pans on medium heat. In one, add all the ingredients to caramelize except the garlic and wine. Stir often.. In the other, place 4 patties. Fry patties until browning on both sides. Add 1/2 cup beer and cover to steam the patties. This will make sure the cook in the middle. Clean pan, and Repeat with the 4 remaining patties.
- At the same time, in a saucepot, add all ingredients for the beer cheese sauce. Turn on medium low and cover. Stir often until everything is melted through. Switch to low heat to hold..
- When onion mixture is caramized. Add garlic. Cook 2 minutes. Then add wine deglaze pan. Simmer until liquid evaporates..
- Plate toasted buns. Spread with deli mustard. Add a patty. Then sautéed mixture. Next cheese sauce, fried onions, and pickles. Grab a fork and serve immediately. This one is a mess... enjoy..
That's how to make Brad's bacon garlic pub burger Recipe.