The Recipe For Making Tameya (green burger). Get the best deal for Tamiya RC Buggies from the largest online selection at eBay.com. It's a lot of fun to build. Tamiya Acrylic Paints are made from water-soluble acrylic resins and are excellent for either brush or spray painting.
Hop-Up Options Tamiya R/C Systems Batteries and Chargers R/C Parts. Tamiya Italeri Series Military Collection Series Masterwork (Cars) Masterwork. Бургерная в Тюмени. Доставка бургеров. Доставка еды. Лучшие бургеры. You can make Tameya (green burger) using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Tameya (green burger)
- Prepare 3 cups of fava beans.
- Fill 6-8 of scallions, minced.
- Prepare 3-5 of gloves of garlic crushed.
- Insert 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro or parsley.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Add 1/2 tsp of ground coriander or 3 tbsp seeds.
- Prepare 1-3 of medium onion finely chopped.
- Mix to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Fill of Vegetable oil for deep frying.
Step By Step To Make Tameya (green burger)
- Soak the the fava beans in water overnight.
- To prepare taameya: Drain fava beans. Combine cilantro, parsley, onion and garlic in a food processor. Process, scraping down the sides as necessary, until very finely chopped, about 1 minute. Add the fava beans and continue processing until a paste forms, about 3 minutes. Add 1 teaspoon coriander and salt; process for 1 minute more..
- If you use coriander powder: Pound the remaining 3 tablespoons coriander seeds in a mortar and pestle until cracked..
- Stir in sesame seeds and transfer to a plate..
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium-high heat to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with plastic wrap..
- Meanwhile, using 2 tablespoons each, form the fava bean mixture into 24 disks 1 1/2 inches wide. Lightly press both sides of the disks in the seed mixture and place on the prepared.
- In batches, carefully drop the disks into the hot oil and cook, flipping once, until golden brown, about 4 minutes. Transfer the taameya to a baking sheet lined with paper towels..
That's how to make Tameya (green burger) Recipe.